When we are not feeling well, it will affect the progress of our work. Although industrial corrosion-resistant self-priming pumps are machines, just like us, if there is a problem, it will also affect their operation and efficiency. Today we will take a look at why the water output of the industrial corrosion-resistant self-priming pump is so small after it is started, hoping to help those in need.
1. The water suction pipeline is not tight and the air enters, and the water outlet shows white bubbles
Remedy: Check the water suction pipeline and block the leak
2. The rotation direction of the water pump is wrong
Troubleshooting method: change the motor power wiring, swap any two of the three wires, and start the motor.
3. Valve opening is not enough
Remedy: Check the position of the valve switch, and open all the valves after finding out the cause.
4. The speed of the water pump is not enough
Troubleshooting method: Check whether the power supply voltage is too low; the speed-regulating pump should increase the speed and increase the water head.
5. Insufficient pump head
Remedy: Replace the pump with a higher head
6. Flow meter failure
Remedy: re-calibrate flow or repair or replace.
7. The suction pipe or impeller channel is blocked by foreign matter
Remedy: Stop the machine for disassembly inspection after judging and excluding other possible causes.