Notes on the selection of a Submersible Sewage Pump :
1. Find out the working environment of the pump and choose the correct type of pump (generally divided into the wet type and dry type).
2. Calculate the head required by the pump. Sometimes it is a mistake for customers to include the conveying distance on the flat ground into the head, which is wrong. The conveying distance on flat ground is multiplied by the friction coefficient before it can be counted into the head.
3. Pipeline elbow wear and pipeline friction must be calculated. These are different in actual situations, and it is quite troublesome to calculate accurately. Therefore, it is recommended to leave some space to ensure that the pump can pump water.
4. If you choose a stainless steel sewage pump, you must also find out the pH of the water, including the particle diameter, etc., and choose the appropriate stainless steel material. Generally, 304 material is suitable for PH4~10, beyond this range, it is recommended to use 316 or 316L stainless steel.
5. The water pump must be used within the rated head range to ensure that the motor is not overloaded.
6. The pipeline of the water pump must be unblocked. If the pipeline is blocked, the motor will be overloaded, and the motor will be burned out in severe cases.