Booster Pump Manufacturers introduce the characteristics of booster pumps:
1. Simple maintenance: the booster pump has few parts and seals, and the maintenance is simple and cost-effective.
2. High-cost performance: The booster pump has the characteristics of high output performance and low cost.
3. Strong adjustability: The output pressure and flow rate of the booster pump are both accurately regulated by the pressure-regulating valve of the driving gas.
4. Adjust the driving air pressure so that the output pressure of the air pressure pipeline booster pump can be accurately adjusted between the pre-increased air pressure and the maximum output pressure.
5. High output pressure: the maximum working pressure of the pneumatic liquid pipeline booster pump can reach 700Mpa, and the maximum working pressure of the pneumatic gas pipeline booster pump can reach 300Mpa.
6. Excellent material: The high-pressure part of the booster pump is made of hard aluminum alloy. The high-pressure plunger is made of stainless steel. And double-layer sealing. The material of key parts can be selected according to the medium properties.
7. Driven by various gases: compressed air, nitrogen, water vapor, etc.
8. Large output flow: the pneumatic pipeline booster pump only needs 0.2-0.8Mpa to compress the air. All "O" rings of the same series of pumps and the vulnerable parts of the maintenance kit can be replaced with each other, which greatly reduces the maintenance cost. Pneumatic in-line booster pumps require no lubricant.
9. Flexible application: The booster pump is suitable for various application fields from simple manual operation to fully automatic operation, and is conveniently compatible with the customer's system. The air motors are interchangeable for most models of pumps in the same series.
10. Automatic pressure maintenance: when working, the booster pump reciprocates rapidly, and when the output pressure approaches the set pressure value, the reciprocating speed of the pump decreases until it stops. And maintain this pressure, at this time the energy consumption is very small, no heat is generated, and no parts move. When the pressure balance is broken, the booster pump automatically starts working to the next balance.